Friday, July 22, 2011

The Old Turns New

 Famous for its eclectic bundle of world renowned restaurants, Yountville, CA, has a new ambitious winery with old roots in town; Somerston Winery. Their tasting room located at 6490 Washington Street holds Somerston's three amazing labels, Somerston, Priest Ranch, and Highflyer. I am 99.9% certain that I have tasted every wine that Somerston offers and I am yet to be disappointed, but if you go, which you should, do not pass on the chance to taste the Somerston 2007 Cabernet. My professional description of this power packed Cab, is lots of yummy for my tummy!

While your at Somerston tasting room take advantage of their wine club, set up a date to do their world class Off Road Vineyard Experience, or book your next event at their amazing outdoor lounge area or beautiful balcony with a gorgeous view of Yountville and the Napa Valley.  I am positive that Somerston will exceed your expectations, and that is coming from a person who lives for amazing experiences!

If you would like to know more about Somerston and get a more in-depth look at what they have to offer, please visit their website @ www.somerstonwineco.com. 

I would like to thank my friend Lamar Engel and his team for their amazing knowledge and kindness at every visit, and if you would like to check out the amazingness of wine even further then check out Lamar's blog at http://azombiesguidetowine.tumblr.com. 

So on that note, thanks for reading and revisiting. Please drink responsibly and Live, Love, and Never look back!

Sincerely, 
Jared Teska


 

No comments: