Thursday, March 31, 2011

Leonard & Elyse


  I first met Leonard in the Philippines a couple of years ago on a photojournalism trip. A few  days into the trip, I had a dream of him saying his vows to my friend Elyse. I decided to wait a few days to tell him but the next night I had the same dream again. So I told him I knew the woman he was going to marry....yes that is a really brave thing to say I know, but I did it anyways. After he saw her picture he said "that's great but I live in Manila and L.A. and she lives in Northern, CA, plus I'm not really trying to get married any time soon. So we left it at that. Months later he called me and told me he was going to be moving up to Vacaville, CA, where of course Elyse was located. I laughed because I knew it was meant to be. To make a long story short, a brake up later, Elyse and Leonard were dating and in no time Leonard  knew he had loved Elyse since the day he saw her beautiful face in Manila. He of course asked her to marry him and she of course said yes. I am so honored to have been apart of their journey from the very beginning. The wedding was amazing and they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. I can't wait to do the Maternity pictures! lol

Leonard and Elyse got married at Cornerstone Sonoma in Napa Valley, CA. If you are looking for a beautiful place I highly recommend Cornerstone Sonoma. Their property is amazing full of breathtaking landscapes, art and textured backgrounds, best of all they can accommodate any size wedding or event.    

No comments: